Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nothing Says Love Like...

The State of Arkansas has recently begun its own Scholarship Lottery. In fact I think I have to call it the "Arkansas Scholarship Lottery" or the "Arkansas Scholarship Lottery" Police will come and scratch me until I'm a winner. Still, as far as I'm concerned, this lottery scratcher is funny.

You will notice on the top left corner, there is a place to write the names of the sender and receiver of this Valottery Card. The State of Arkansas (and whoever they contract for lottery tickets) actually thinks that this is a good gift! Really? A Lottery Ticket, especially a $2 ticket, is a good gift?

Let's just look at this from the guy's point of view, and well, I can be quite a guy sometimes: If the lottery ticket isn't lucky, then you're not getting lucky either.

I'm all in favor of dollars for scholarships, but hey, this year, get her jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment