Monday, March 3, 2014

Editing

Welcome to our bedroom...
You mean this is what he looks at when
he could be petting me? I don't get it.
One of the things Marie has done for as long as I have been preaching is reading the sermons. She makes sure my grammar and syntax are good. She makes sure the prose flows. And she makes sure I don't say anything stupid. Thanks be to God for that last one.

The other day she was looking over a sermon and went to get something and when she did, O'Neill, the cat whose curiosity will one day introduce him to doom, was found like this. Marie had her phone and the results speak for themselves, what a great shot!

I think this would be perfect for a caption contest... you can see mine.  Marie thinks he was editing along with her, and gave it three paws up. Add your comment and be sure to share with your friends. No prizes unless you think a good laugh is a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment