Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Bar Story...

Once upon a time... it was a slow, slow night at the bar. It was getting near closing time and there was one guy hitting on a woman who was a regular customer. She was not amused. She asked me if there was anything I could do to get him to stop.

Well, I was having a hard time coming up with anything that would end his amorous advances without the possibility of escalating into a physical confrontation. She was getting upset too. She would have just assumed the guy took a quick powder on the evening. That's when it came to me...

So she's sitting at the bar, she's frustrated, he's coming up along side her to work a little of his smooth magic, I think she's about to start crying.

I come around the end of the bar. I give her a big hug from behind and say, "We'll talk about it when we get home."

You should have seen the guy run. True story!

No comments:

Post a Comment