Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogolicious

I discovered this blog this morning while going over my morning coffee. It's the sort of thing that is designed to appeal to the sports/pop-culture people in their late 20's to mid 30's. It's on ESPN.com and is written by Paul Shirley. The archive is found here.

Shirley's claim to fame is that since 2002 when he graduated (?) from college, he has played with 13 different teams! He has been on 3 NBA teams and 10 others. He has played on at least three continents and in more jerseys than you can find at Dick's Sporting Goods.

His stuff is funny. It may be a little too young for me. Most of the musicians in the bands he talks about in his latest music post are younger than my driver's license, but I can still appreciate the writing.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment