Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cleanliness Is Next to My Car

The other morning I had t to take Marie to the hospital. She had fallen and we worried that she had broken the fall with her leg, so we went for an X-Ray. I take her in, in a wheelchair of course, and went to park the car. (Don't worry, Marie is fine--but she has a bruise that makes her knee look like a cyclops with a smiley face!)

On the way to a parking space, I almost parked in a space where there was a dirty diaper. It was just sitting in the parking lot, and it wasn't even sealed well so you could definitely tell it was a dirty diaper.

I went back to the ER window and told the woman at the desk that there was a "Junior Trucker Bomb" in the parking lot. She sent someone from "Environmental Services" to go take care of that.

Yes, it was gone before we went back to the car.

I love "Junior Trucker Bomb."

No comments:

Post a Comment