Saturday, April 25, 2009

Now That's Worth Posting!

It's been a while since I've posted, I pretty much feel like I've used up all of my words for a while, so I haven't written about a lot of really stupid things.

For example...


  • I chose to blognore Hulk Hogan saying he can relate to O.J. What a dummy.

  • I am blognoring Apple's iPhone App Store's stocking and then eliminating the "Shake a Baby" application.

  • I am even blognoring the NFL Draft, mainly because the Chefs (er, that's Chiefs) seem to have blown the third pick in the draft.

This is what I have chosen to write about, a Chicago Cubs themed columbarium. Yes, that's right. If you've waited 100 years to see the Cubbies win the World Series, now you can wait an eternity with other fans. The Cubs may be cursed, but God must love Cubs fans.

Photo by Wayne Drehs for espn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment