Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas All Y'all

You know, I'll say something about being in recovery with being Bipolar, I'm much cheerier. Marie just told me that it's the Cheerios I'm eating. I must admit, it's better than all of the depression I've been spewing.

So here's something for Marie. She hates it when I call her "baby," but what about when The Boss does it?



This is the day that we celebrate the day of the birth of our Savior. This is the day we welcome Emmanuel, God with us. This is the day the physical presence of God came into our world in the least powerful way of any being, a baby. God's presence can come in any way, but God chose to come powerless, from the womb of a virgin, in a cave in what we call a manger. Danger surrounded him. His being was anything but secure. And He is God. In this moment, the greatest story ever told begins. So Merry Christmas one and all.

So now to the world let me say God bless, and may the coming year be a joyful and glorious year for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. BTW, the reason I hate it when he calls me baby is because my dad called me baby. He didn't happen to mention that little fact. Can you imagine anything EW-ier than your husband calling you by your dads nickname of you? I repeat. EW!

    ReplyDelete