Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blogroll

I don't know what blogs you read. But I want to share a couple with you:

Coffee with John Heartbreak: (from the blog description) Coffee with John Heartbreak is the first draft of a "novel" about life in Berryville, Arkansas. John Heartbreak is a bookseller. He is married to the fabulous Mrs. Heartbreak. Your name may appear in this "novel." You are free to comment about such inclusion and your comments will be incorporated into the text. Chapters are added as often as time and circumstances allow. A print version of Coffee with John Heartbreak will be available Summer 2009.

I enjoy reading John's blog as much as I enjoy reading every book in the store. Go ahead, go back to Chapter One and give John a read. It's a very pleasant diversion, unless perhaps you're from Iowa. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Also check out what he has to say on his blog at the Carroll County News: The Ubiquitous Pig.

When you visit this blog, be sure to check out his comments. They are insightful and hilarious.

Also, be sure to check out the store at Sow's Ear Antiques.

Photo from John Heartbreak profile on Blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Finally! An endorsement...after all these years...

    "My fellow Americans,

    If nominated I will accept. If elected I will serve. As you know, I need a big payday as much as the next guy. Furthermore,...

    ReplyDelete