Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Puzzle

True Story--In my prior life, I worked in Higher Education. Before coming to the University of Arkansas I worked over eight years in rural southeast Coloradl. I was on my way with two co-workers to conference at the Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole (gutter work, I know). The address of the lodge is 400 East Snow King Avenue.

Coming into town, I found Snow King Avenue ahead of me at a "T" intersection. I'm in the long part of the "T" and Snow King is the crossbar. Ahead of me is a field so there are no addresses to see to tell me which way to turn. The lodge was far enough away so that I could not see lights in either direction so that's no help. The sun is down, so that doesn't help tell me which way to turn. After a moment I had an epiphany, turned, and got directly to the lodge.

The puzzle--which direction do you turn? The answer Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment