Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Rainmakers

My taste in music has been called suspect. Well, I can't disagree so I will wear it as a badge of honor. One of my favorite bands is a Kansas City band called "The Rainmakers." They released three albums (yes, albums) on Polygram along with a couple more on Polygram's subsidiary in Norway.

This song comes from a self-produced and self released disc called "Skin" in 1997. Not the best video in the world, but listen the music and the lyrics...this is one haunting CD. Check out their website or YouTube for more of their stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad. And they're not wearing fishnet stockings, so that's pretty good. Plus, any organization with a subsidiary in Norway must be okay, sort of, well, maybe. And yes, I'm fine, but it's okay.

    ; - )

    ReplyDelete