Sunday, November 16, 2008

Answer to the Puzzle!

The direction you turn is........ uphill. (For everyone who is groaning out there, no where in my last post were the words "left" or "right." )

This was my epiphany, with no other clue of which way to turn, it finally dawned on me that it was logical that the ski lodge would be located uphill; and I was correct.

To come to this conclusion, I had to break out of my normal way of looking at things. I had to get rid of my old thoughts about street directions and think about where I would put a ski lodge. I had to break out of my usual way of thinking and consider a new logic that fit the paradigm of where I was better than the paradigm of what I was familiar with.

Scripture teaches us that this is not our world. We need to live like that, and make our turns accordingly.

Oh, visit Snow King Resort online at http://www.snowking.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment