Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Adam

Marie heard on the radio that today is Christmas Adam because Adam came before Eve. So be it. It's not festivus, but I can get behind Christmas Adam.

For a Christmas Present, Marie and I got each other a new DVD player, our old one got fried during a thunderstorm in mid-October. We also rented some movies today.

The Dark Knight was great--Heath Ledger made Jack Nicholson's Joker look like Cesar Romero's.

Hamlet 2--That was odd, I reacted to it like I did to "The Big Lebowski." I had no idea what to say. But, I do know this, "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" will make the Rock and Roll Devotional blog. It's warped, but there is something to it, not much, but something.

Merry Christmas! We're celebrating with a candlelight service of "Lessons and Carols." Have a glorious holiday.

2 comments:

  1. You have confirmed my worry about the RRD. Dude, there is some stuff you HAVE to leave out, and I'm thinking Rock Me Sexy Jesus is total tupperware. Start thinking of Unchained Melody as a psalm and you'll get (back?) on track.

    cool about the new DVD player. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete