Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Blog Idea-What Do You Think

I am considering a new blog that could become an interesting book idea, The Rock and Roll Devotional. The idea came to me late last night-of course without all of the proper warnings that should accompany a late night idea.

Before I went to bed, I started to consider a paper I wrote in seminary, The Gospel According to Lenny Kravitz, figuring one of the songs/parts of the paper to become an entry for this blog. Then it dawned on me that this may not be such a bad thing for a new blog.

Before going off on this endeavor, I want some input: What do you think? Is this the sort of thing you would read? Are there any publishers out there willing to spot me seed money?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I mean, there is that whole Dishwalla thing to get over. How RELIABLE would such a devotional be? I'd have to see a chapter outline before I could sign on. What if the RRD had a "Gospel According to The Association" for example? How spooky would that be?

    ReplyDelete